We Problem-Solve Bathroom and Bedroom issues for Busy Women so they can continue to shine in their Boardrooms without disrupting their life or feeling scared of getting hurt.
Our brain, body and bottom are constantly interacting with our world to shape our hole health and our whole health. We take pride in looking at the whole picture so we can do it right! We believe that you deserve the most up-to-date care without any fear-mongering. We make it easy to navigate health issues with your private parts with credible solutions and expert care.
Can you relate?
If that sounds like YOU, you’re not alone. At Dr.Darshana’s Pelvic Physical Therapy we hear this all the time… In fact people who come to see us have often:
- Thought trying kegels would fix the leaks.
- Thought the pain with sex would go away on it’s own….but it didn’t so they canceled “sexy-time” from their life.
- Have stopped running or doing things that bring them joy because of symptoms like leaking or pain.
- Been put on a month long waiting list after being referred to see a Pelvic PT, then after waiting so long…life happened and its two years and more more kiddo later..no time for self-care
- Have been meaning to start pelvic PT but it all seems too overwhelming to fit in their already full calendar
- Came home with dilators that the doctor handed out to fix their “vagina problems” with little to no success.
- Felt fearful and overwhelmed with “where to start”
- Pregnancy felt like a rotisserie chicken life – tossing and turning all night in bed between hip pain and pubic pain .. and a pillow fort to buy 30 mins of sleep.
- Prepared for labor with child birth classes but no one taught them how to PUSH the baby!
- Bought online products that promised “ bouncing back” after a baby but haven’t gotten around to using it.
- Thought it would be a good idea to restrict fluid to stop leaking but all it did was make them dehydrated.
- Been told by a family member or friend that “ it’s the new normal now that you are a MOM ” – making it easy to accept it’s “just a part of life”
- Felt shocked with what menopause brought with it— bladder leaks, tight vagina, muscle aches..oouch! “Why didn’t anyone warn me ?”
Any of those sound familiar?
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with us to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Bereaved by a hardworking never-miss-a-day mother, Darshana saw the cost of “doing it all”. She became a dual board certified pelvic health expert to remove the stigma surrounding women’s health and protect other girls just like her.
Darshana believes pelvic health is an integral part of our overall health and yet even in this day in age we have shockingly poor awareness about the goods under the hood ! It is her life’s purpose to make pelvic health mainstream , to uncouple shame from modesty in women’s health.
Much like her patients, Darshana relates to keeping everyone and everything on the to-do list with little to no time for self-care! She knows the only way to keep pelvic health approachable to busy women is to cut the BS and get to the real bite-size non-negotiable action items for their own health.
While her clinic is her happy place, Darshana is a total nerd and a researcher in the making!! Her fierce dedication to professional development has led to an alphabet soup of degrees after her name such as,
- PhD Student at TWU – Researching penetrative pain in women.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy- University of Montana
- Board certified in Orthopedic PT- ABPTS
- Board certified in Women’s health PT- ABPTS
- MS in Physical Therapy- University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy- Mumbai, India.
Darshana is a Mumbai girl who grew up on a steady diet of Bollywood music and street food. In her other life she enjoys performing in larger than life Bollywood dance shows with vibrant colorful outfits. However, these days she is mostly busy dancing to the unpredictable tunes of her kiddo! No food is too spicy for her and she has a thing for polka-dot prints..seriously it is becoming a real problem.. send help!
Message from Darshana-
“I truly believe YOU are much more than your diagnosis and I am looking forward to working with you!” –
Dr.Darshana “your personal vagina-warrior” Naik.
We Love To Help People:
- Keep active – so you can run after your kids all day and enjoy a workout, run or walk anytime that suits you without needing a liner or feeling like you are weak.
- Feel confident in their body– So you can feel strong and confident in your body after babies regardless of your current fitness level or how much time has passed since your last birth.
- Avoid dangerous surgery – we’ll help you get to the root-cause of what’s going on, so you don’t have to get to the point of having to face surgery to fix it.
- Find out what’s wrong – We’ll help give you peace of mind and ensure that your problem is diagnosed properly – and we will provide you with the perfect plan that will speed up your recovery.
- Get more enjoyment out of life – so you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches and pains can steal from you, enjoy great sex and finally get a good night sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
Basically, we love to help people get back to living life free from leaks, pressure or pain…
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have then please just click the button below and complete the short form: